Rates vary depending on your specific needs. You can book a single session or multiple sessions to ensure a rich photo record of your kids as they grow. I specialize in working with families over extended periods. The result is a deep photo diary to reflect on and archive for generations. Pricing starts at $1500 for full day-in-the-life sessions, including an album and conservation framed print.
All Sessions Include :
- Photography on-location
- Pre-Session consult and planning
- Up to 10 hours per individual shoot day
- Travel up to 30 miles
- ~30hrs of image editing and post-production. All done in-house.
- In-person image viewing and ordering session including print, framing, and album samples to select from.
- Online viewing and ordering gallery. A great help in making your images accessible to everyone in the family.
À la Carte Products
Making the images we create together part of your daily life and preserving them as part of your family’s legacy is the final phase of the process and arguably the most important. Which is why every client walks away with a beautiful album and framed print. Beyond these included items, you can tailor your order precisely to your wants and needs.
Refined over decades, I offer a full complement of archival Prints, Framing, Albums, Conservation Storage, and Digital Archive Files.
To receive detailed pricing information, click below to Request More Info. Or get more Session Info here.